Be a Sponsor or Exhibitor!
During the past 16 years, our conference has served
as the premier forum for incubator managers and developers to share
their experiences. Researchers, economic development professionals,
public policy makers, venture capitalists, educators and others interested
in incubation also have participated in our educational sessions, preconference
workshops, tours of regional incubators, exhibits and industry awards
Sponsoring or exhibiting at this event is an unprecedented chance to receive high visibility and limited competition for attention.
- Personalized public relations exposure
- Logo, link and recognition in all conference marketing materials and Web sites
- Conference attendees mailing list use
- Customized signage at conference
- Much more!
To learn more about sponsorship opportunities, contact Linda Shafer,
director of development and strategic alliances, at email@example.com.
- One free registration and three extra staff badges
- 25-word listing in conference materials
- Use of attendee mailing list
- Traffic flow directed toward display areas
- Exhibit space open optimal hours
- Premium exhibit space for every exhibitor
- One skirted table and two chairs