One of the most powerful and lasting benefits of NBIA's Summit for Advanced Incubation Professionals is the sharing of innovative solutions for the ever-evolving business incubation industry. To further inspire the exchange of ideas at the 2013 Summit for Advanced Incubation Professionals, NBIA is holding its second Summit Showdown. The winner of this contest gets an iPad mini and one free registration to NBIA’s 27th International Conference on Business Incubation in Boston in April.
In this fun and informative contest, summit participants can share their program innovations and have them evaluated in a mock investor-pitch setting at a special summit session on Monday, Jan. 28.
How it works:
- Enter your program’s best innovation by answering a few questions at www.surveymonkey.com/s/TLG6S2F by Jan. 11, 2013.
- A panel of industry experts will select the top innovations to be presented during the summit.
- The finalists will pitch their innovation to a group of “investors,” a randomly selected group of summit participants. Following the pitch, the panel will have an opportunity to ask questions. Each innovator will present to a new group of investors.
- The finalists have 10 minutes to pitch their innovation and can use slides if they so choose.
- At the end of the pitch, each investor will have the opportunity to “invest” in the innovation, designating its value from $100-$1,000 in fake cash.
- The innovation that raises the most money will win an iPad mini and one free registration to NBIA’s 27th International Conference on Business Incubation in Boston in April.